I have officially completed all of the 1/600 Tumbling Dice miniatures in my possession. So I of course ordered more, but for now....
These are my British..... now, I realized I needed to practice identification, because it was not always easy for me. ALso, I did not enjoy assembling the biplanes, even though TD made it about as easy as could be done at this scale. It reminded me of how bad I am at assembling plastic models. Similarly, even though my hand painted roundels are not great (and I admit to giving up on the yellow ring), I still prefer this to trying to work with decals. I had a Viking ship as a kid in the 70's, could never get the shield decals to work right... I think that made me the painter I am today :)
Anyway, here are a whole bag of things:
and 4x Swordfish in business like drab fashion
6x Spitfire (Tropicalized) in two different schemes
6x Hurricanes in two different schemes
6x Fulmar in two slightly different schemes
6x Skua in two different schemes.... looking like a flying transport for a greenhouse