A blog about miniatures, wargaming, and the people driven to ruin by them....

Friday, May 1, 2020

Warhammer Fantasy: Snotlings for Orcs and Goblins

Soooo ok, wanted to take a quick break and paint something that did not require much effort.  I grabbed 4 bases of Snotlings and set forth.  Now, I don't game much WHFB, not for years, but I still have tons of things.  I have bought, painted, sold, bought again, etc etc so many times its hard to remember what I have and what I used to have.  Most of the large Orc and Goblin horde I have is from lots I bought on ebay for cheap. 

Anyway, I thought the Snotlings would be ok to do quick and dirty, so they are not great by any means... but they are done!  No flock on them yet.  I used a very quick method similar to how I paint 6mm Ancients, so its sloppy and indistinct.  The good news is, as my eyesight gets worse the better things look!






Just crude little paintjobs.

And here they are with some pals..... Stone Troll, Gobbo Wolfboys, and Orc Boyz.


Anyway, just a change of pace for the moment.


Waaaaggghhhhh!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not sure exactly why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.national archives military records


    ReplyDelete